Here at Cynthia E. Sherwood DDS, we want you to love your smile. For this reason, our dentist offers a smile analysis where we examine the position, shape, and color of your teeth, after which we will suggest services which can enhance their appearance. Call Dr. Cynthia E. Sherwood today if you would like to receive a smile analysis in Independence, Kansas.
We take a close look at your teeth and facial structures during a smile analysis in order to make suggestions that can transform your smile. We offer several cosmetic and restorative services at our office which can renew and alter the structure and appearance of your pearly whites. To see if a smile analysis is right for you, we invite you to look in the mirror and ask yourself some of the following questions:
- Do you have stained, discolored teeth?
- Are your teeth crooked, crowded, or gapped?
- Do you dislike the shape of your teeth?
- Are your teeth worn or chipped?
- Do you have teeth that are too long, short, big, or small?
- Do you try to hide your teeth when you smile or laugh?
- Does the appearance of your smile negatively affect how you feel about yourself?
If you would like to feel confident in your smile, then come to our practice for a smile analysis. We will help to produce the stunning smile you have always wanted.